|The SeaWing is our signature design that is easy to install and works with most recreational and sea kayaks. There is no requirement to lift the entire kayak at any time. Simply position the front of the kayak on the rear of the vehicle; move to the rear of the kayak and push it up to load. To better protect the vehicle and kayak, the optional MPG350 Stinger Kayak Load Assist is sold separately. Constructed with non-corrosive molded frame engineering that assures a rust free and long life cycle. Features include universal fit mounting hardware and Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Note: The base of the carrier has a rectangular “cutout” that has been included for square cross bar fit. This “cutout” does not effect the fit or function of the carriers when installed to round or oval shaped cross bars.
Note: All Malone carriers come with two lengths of installation hardware (hex bolts). Cross bars can vary in thickness and having two lengths to choose from allows the consumer to select the best fit for their application. We recommend that the unused set of hardware be retained for future use with a different vehicle or cross bars.
- Universal fit Jawz mounting hardware
- 50mm and 60mm mounting bolts (Note: Longer bolts available in Accessories / Hardware & Mounting Kits)
- Cam style load straps with buckle protectors
- Low profile design for garage clearance
- Corrosion resistant nylon construction
- Simple “no tools” installation
- Bow & stern safety tie-downs
- 27.5″ x 6″ x 4.5″ high
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Weight: 11.6 lb
- Length: 27.5″
- Width: 6″
- Height: 4.5″
- Load capacity: 75 lb per boat
What’s In The Box:
- (2) SeaWing Cradles
- (2) Jawz Kits with Mounting Hardware
- (2) Cam Buckle Straps
- (2) Bow and Stern Lines
- (1) Instruction Manual